Header

Header

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Lorac Love, Lust & Lace Pro Matte Lip Color Set | Holiday 2015

I'm back with a review and swatch of another holiday makeup item. Keeping with the lip product theme, I decided to pick up the Lorac Love, Lust and Lace Pro Matte Lip Color Set. What they are is matte lip crayons, so a lipstick in a twist up crayon form. I already have a few of these from Lorac so I was pretty excited to see the set comes with three full size crayons for only $24, which is a steal since individually these run $16 a piece. 


The holiday packaging this year is a pretty deep blue with a silver lace pattern. I definitely like it better than last year's Lorac packaging with the royalty theme they had going on. The box says it comes with a best selling shade, Pink Taupe, and two new exclusive to this set shades, French Rose and Mulberry. I already have Pink Taupe and it's been a favorite of mine for a while now. 



The crayons themselves are the same deep blue of the outer packaging with silver lettering details. The same silver lace is printed on the cap. The cap is a nice snap on cap (which is something I always look for) so you don't have to worry about the cap falling off in your makeup bag or purse. 




The crayons are easy to use, you just twist up the product. The tip is also very user friendly. It's chisel tip makes lining and filling in your lips super easy and quick without smudging or feathering. The formula is the signature Lorac matte formula- matte but hydrating. It doesn't accentuate lip lines or dry lips and it doesn't leave your lips even drier after a few hours of wear. These are also spot on with pigmentation. One swipe on the lips and you're good, no patches or uneven color. The scent is also a pleasant sweet vanilla without being too overpowering. 





This set is definitely one of my favorites that I've picked up this year. You get three full sized products in wearable shades, for only $24. And with Lorac, you really can't go wrong when it comes to the lip products. Lorac makes my all time favorite Alter Ego lipsticks so I'm quite happy to be adding these beauties to my collection. 
What's in your holiday beauty Wishlist?

Thanks again for reading and I'll talk to you all soon!


xoxo
LivforLashes


Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment