Header

Header

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sephora VIB Rouge Event Haul

Every makeup lover knows that Sephora sales are few and far between so whenever the annual VIB/VIB Rouge events come up, I always make use of the 20% off and stock up on some goodies. It's usually during the holiday makeup season, so I tend to purchase more of the value sets or limited edition items. This year was no different during the Rouge event that was November 6-9. 



First I picked up the Too Faced Beautifully Blushed and Bronzed kit. It comes with deluxe samples of the popular Chocolate Soleil bronzer and the Sun Bunny Bronzer as well as two teeny tiny mini Love Flush blushes and a mini Kabuki brush. I already own the full size bronzers but haven't tried the blushes yet and I figured this was a good way to test them out. Plus they're so adorable I couldn't pass it up. 

I also picked up this year's BeautyBlender value set. There were two different sets but I chose this one since it comes with two full sized BeautyBlenders (BeautyBlender Pure and original) and a big bottle of the blender cleanser which I really like. Plus I never use the mini BeautyBlender that came with last year's set so I didn't want another one. 

I loved last year's Tarte blush palette so I definitely wanted this year Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette too. The shades are a nice range for many makeup looks and the formula of Tarte blushes is one of my favorites.  The packaging on this is much less bulky than last year's version so better for travel and storage, and again the colors are beautiful so I'm sure I'll love this one. 

After hearing about this eyeshadow left and right, I knew I had to buy the Kat Von D Metal Crush eyeshadow in Thunderstruck. It's a pale gold shimmer shade with pink/orange duo chrome and I'm loving it. Not only is it a gorgeous eyeshadow, but it looks like it'll be a bomb highlighter. Can't wait to give it a go!

Another thing I knew for sure that I wanted was the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca lipstick set. This one is similar to lasts year's in that it comes with mini shades of studded kiss lipsticks, only this one also has a full sized limited edition shade, Gold Blooded, which is absolutely gorgeous. I'll do a review on these soon since it has some really unique shades in it. 

I went back and forth about getting the Vice4 palette from Urban Decay but I ended up purchasing it. The packaging is amazing as expected and I like how it has a mix of neutrals and a few wild pops of color. I can't wait to really play with it and see what looks I can come up with. 

Last up is a Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in the shade Fondant. This came out in July I think and I've been wanting to try it, but wanted to use up my current concealer first. It's supposed to be a good dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer so if it is, I'm excited to stock up since the NARS one is one of my favorites. Plus it's only $14!

And that does it for my VIB Rouge haul! Did any of you shop during the Rouge event? If you missed out, the VIB sale is coming up soon so there's still time to pick up some of the holiday sets and get a good deal doing so. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Products Mentioned:

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the beauty blender set ? I ca only find the other set :( i really like the one you got

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not online I only saw it in store. And I went to an actual Sephora not one in JcP so I don't know if its only available there :(

      Delete