Header

Header

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mini Sephora Haul

Hey everyone! So it's been a while since I've done any hauls so I thought I'd post my mini haul from Sephora this last week. There wasn't a whole lot of new products out that I've been wanting, but I did pick up a few things that I've been dying to try so enjoy!

First up is the new Tarte Energy Noir palette. I love Tarte eyeshadows so I knew I wanted this when I first got to Sephora. It comes with six eyeshadows, a highlight (good for eyes and face) two darker liner colors, and a blush. I'm loving this so far. It's more cool toned and perfect for fall or winter and I really love the purples and taupe colors in this palette. And the packaging is amazing as always with Tarte. 
***

Next thing is a blush from BECCA. I have a few blushes from BECCA, and I've had my eye on Wild Honey for a while but it's always sold out. Once I saw it in stock I immediately snatched it. It's such a pretty warm peach with subtle shimmers and even though it's a more summery shade, I love it. It's a perfect neutral blush for fair skin like mine. 
***
I picked up another blush, this one from NARS. I could have sworn I had Lovejoy, but I guess I didn't. It's similar to Wild Honey only slightly more warm and shimmery. It's so pretty on the skin and again, a good option for fairer skin tones. NARS has some of the best blushes in my opinion so I'm glad to add this one to my collection. 
***
Kat Von D recently released new shades of the Studded Kiss lipsticks and I immediately fell in love with Magik. Lucky me, there was one left in stock so obviously it was fate haha. It's such a pretty cool maybe shade and it is slightly frosty with subtle shimmer in it. I wouldn't normally go for a shimmery lipstick but the color is just too beautiful for me to pass up. And the shimmers are barely detectable once it's on my lips. This will definitely be a favorite of mine. 
***

I also wanted a few of the new shades of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, so I grabbed a few of those. First is Lolita which I had to get if only to compare to the other formulations. This one is a little more dusty rose toned and so far it's my favorite of the three. I also got Lovesick (a mauve pink), Mother (a darker mauve rose), and Noble (a peachy nude). I still have my eye on Requiem and Bow & Arrow but those were sold out again, so hopefully next time. 
***

Since I missed out on the Epic Rewards by a few seconds, I decided to use some of my points and got this Bite Beauty 250 point reward. It's a mini set that comes with a mini cream lipstick, a  gloss and a small mirror. The shade is Mimosa and it's such a pretty bright red. It's literally the perfect red for me and both the lipstick and the gloss are long wearing and comfortable to wear. I've already worn both of these together a few times so I think I'll be picking up the full sizes soon. 
***
Last is the NARS birthday gift, since my birthday is a few days away. It comes with a mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella and a mini Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. Cruella is a little darker red than I usually like, but I really love Rikugien so I might buy a full sized one. My Sephora was out of the Rouge gift which includes the eyeliner, but that's ok since I really only wanted the lip pencils. 


And that does it for my little haul! I didn't get a whole lot of things, but I still really like the things I bought. Trying to save up for some of those holiday items coming up soon! What are some new items that you've purchased recently? Anything I should try? Let me know down below and be sure to follow my other social media accounts for more pictures and beauty tid bits!

xoxo
LivforLashes


Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes


Products Mentioned:



No comments:

Post a Comment