Header

Header

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Inspired Pink and Gold



Happy Easter Everyone! I realized the other night that its been well over a month since I have posted any makeup looks for you guys, so today I am going to show you guys how I came up with this Easter inspired pink and gold look. Its very dramatic, not at all day time friendly for most, but every now and then I like to do something a little wild with some color. Keep reading to see how to do this look!
 
First, with every eye look that I do, I started by priming my eyelids with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. This will help our shadows stick to the lid and prevent and creasing later on.
 
For the eye shadows, I used my Too Faced Everything Nice palette that I bought around Christmas. First I took the shade Fawned of You, a cool matte brown above my crease for a transition shade.

 
Next I took a light pink shimmer shade, Kindness is Free, and buffed it into the inner and outer corners, leaving the center of the lid free of color.

 
To deepen up the pink, I blended in the shade Totally Fetch into the same areas as the other pink shade.

 
I wanted to deepen it up even more, so then I blended a little bit of the shade Live It Up, a deep purple, again into the inner and outer corners.

 
Now for the lid, I took the gold shade Honey Pot and patted it onto the lid.

 
For the lower lashes, I blended out Totally Fetch across the whole lower lash line.

 
To add a bit of depth, I again took the purple shade Live It Up and blended it into the outer corner.

 
To mimic the top lid, I added a bit of Honey Pot right in the center of the lower lash line.

 
And again took that gold and blended it into the inner corner.

 
I decided for my eyeliner to do a slightly longer wing than I would normally do, extending it into the inner corner to make a cat eye.

 
Finally, add some mascara and some falsies if you want and that's it!

 
Like I said before, it is a little dramatic for daytime but I really like how it turned out. I tend to stay away from pinks ususally, but this look is actually something I really liked.


 
What did you think? Any ideas for other looks you would like to see? Let me know below in the comments and have a safe and happy Easter everyone!
 
 
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes
 
Find me on Instagram @livforlashes
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this !!!! Beautiful color combo


    Www.beautyandablog.com

    ReplyDelete