Header

Header

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Target e.l.f. Haul | Foundation, Brushes, Lip Products and More!

I love me some good affordable makeup, so when I saw that my local Target really amped up their e.l.f. display, I went a little nuts. I really like e.l.f. but usually my local stores just carry the basics and a few of the studio brushes and blushes. I used the Target Cartwheel app to save some money and I only spent about $35 out of pocket for all of this stuff! I recently posted about my favorite e.l.f. products, but I can easily see some of these joining my favorites.

First I got a few brushes because e.l.f. Studio brushes are amazing and they're only $3 a piece! They're soft and don't shed and they're comparable to my higher end brushes. 

I've seen a few reviews on the Flawless Finish Foundation so I decided to try it out. I bought the lightest shade, Porcelain, I which is a bit dark for my currently-pale skin, but it felt nice and lightweight and didn't break me out which is awesome, since my skin is so sensitive. 

I've heard that this blush in Gotta Glow Is similar to NARS Albatross, so I was excited to try it out as an affordable dupe. It is really close to NARS and it's the perfect yellow gold highlight, however it is quite chalky and powdery.

I love the red Matte Lip Color as I mentioned in my previous e.l.f post so I picked up another one in the shade Tea Rose. It's creamy and pigmented and such a pretty mauve color. I'm already obsessed!

I also bought a Lip Balm in the shade Pink. It's a tinted balm with SPF-15 and I really like it so far. It's a pretty light pink it's it really helped my dry lips feel smooth and not at all greasy. 

I picked up another black Studio Cream Eyeliner since this is one of my favorite liners ever. It's super black, it doesn't flake off and the creamy formula makes application so easy. 

I've never seen this Studio HD Lifting Concealer before so I think this is a new product. I bought the lightest shade in Fair, which still looks a little too dark for a highlighting concealer on me, but I can't wait to try it out. 

Another favorite, I bought a back up of the HD Undereye Setting Powder. I've mentioned this in several posts, including my 2014 favorites, and it's one of my Holy Grail products. 

I love the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit so when I saw this I thought it'd be nice to try out. It's the Eyebrow Lifter and Filler. One side is a creamy highlighting pencil and the other is a shade to fill the brows with. It's a little too soft and a little too warm for my brows but with a little bit of a cool toned brown powder, this will actually be a nice brow product to try out. 

e.l.f. eyeshadows are hit or miss with me but this Prism Eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! Shaaanxo used it in a tutorial last June (watch that HERE) and I haven't seen it in stores yet, but I have thought of buying from time to time online for months now. This is the "Naked" palette with all bronze shimmery shades. There's minimal fallout and the eyeshadows are nice and buttery and apply so smooth.

Finally I picked up a pack of the Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. I always have some of these in my gym bag and purse. I love these, they're so cheap and don't irritate my skin, and they're some of the heat makeup removing wipes I've come across. 

e.l.f. is such an awesome brand. You really can't beat the prices and the quality is amazing. Make sure you check out their website because like I mentioned above, there's always some kind of deal going on and there are a ton of products not always available in stores to try out! What are some of your recent e.l.f. pick ups?



Products:
Studio Brushes- $3 each

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes


4 comments:

  1. That Tea Rose lip looks amazing 😍💄

    Www.beautyandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matte lip colors are really good! The color lasts for hours and it feels nice and creamy without feathering and after it fades off it leaves a nice stain. Definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I love the eyebrow filler and lifter thing! I used it before my brow wiz and it was really good for filling in sparse areas. I've been eyeing tea rose for so long but its always sold out online :(!

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm liking the eyebrow pencil! It's a little softer than I normally would like, but it's good for when I'm in a rush!

      Delete