Header

Header

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Must Have e.l.f Products!

Hey everyone! So I was rifling through some of my makeup this past weekend when I realized that I have a ton of good e.l.f. products. I remember first trying out e.l.f. and thinking that they were probably going to be terrible, seems how all of their products run between $1-$6. But years of continuously rebuying has just proved to me that e.l.f. is pretty awesome.

e.l.f. is perfect for anyone just starting to experiment with makeup all the way to true junkies. And it's such an accessible brand since it's widely available. Plus, there is always some kind of awesome deal or discounts in bundle packages on the website. Here are my top ten favorite ELF products that I buy again and again. Enjoy!

1. Cream Eyeliner: 
This is one of my favorite cream/gel eyeliners ever! It is super black, super opaque and it dries matte. The best part about it is that its super creamy and easy to work with. It also doesn’t flake or smear off on me which is something I look for when I try out new gel liners.

2. Mineral Infused Foundation Primer:
This is a silicone based primer, so it really fills in pores and makes the skin super smooth for foundation. My only gripe is you have to let it set for a few minutes or it can get a little slippery. 

3. HD Undereye Setting Powder:
I've mentioned this before, but this stuff is amazing! It's almost identical to the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, but it has tiny glitters in it. The glitter is easily blended away and the powder is so finely milled that it doesn't cake up and concealer doesn't crease at all.   

4. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen:
This is a basic felt tip eyeliner pen but for only a few bucks, this is better than some of my high end liquid liners. The applicator makes it so easy to quickly swipe on eyeliner when you're in a rush, and it lasts all day without smudging or fading away. 

5. Luscious Liquid Lipstick:
There isn't anything too special about this, I just really like how convenient it is. It's a twist up applicator so it's perfect for getting just the right amount of product out without making a mess. The wear isn't too terribly long, but the pretty shades make up for that. And it was only a dollar!

6. Eyelid Primer:
I love this stuff! It's only a dollar and it really makes my  eyeshadow stick to the lid without creasing or wearing off. I would even say I like this one better than my Urban Decay Primer Potion.

7. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder:
I mentioned this in my 2014 favorites and it's still one of my favs. The bronzer is a good dupe for Nars Laguna Bronzer and the blush is very similar to Nars Orgasm for a fraction of the cost. These shades are perfect for warming up the face and giving you a peachy healthy glow. 

8. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick:
I'm a huge fan of cream eyeshadow sticks so I have quite a few of these. They're perfect for simple makeup days when I want a quick wash of color or shimmer. Or they are also a good base for other eyeshadows to layer on top. 

9. Matte Lip Color in Rich Red:
If you want an affordable true red lipstick, try this one. It's in a twist up crayon form, so application is quick and clean, not easy for red lipstick, and it's matte so it doesn't slip and slide around. It lasts a good 4-5 hours on me and even after it fades it leaves a lovely cherry stain. 

10. Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow:
This eyeshadow is a bouncy cream formula so application is a little tricky, but it is so pretty. It's a shimmery sheer product good for inner corner highlight or just to add some sparkle to your eye makeup.

I love all of these products. They were some of my first makeup products and I've stuck with them for a few years now. Next in my Elf wish list is their new skincare line! What are some of your favorite Elf products? Any recommendations for me?


Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment