Header

Header

Saturday, March 14, 2015

February Favorites

Happy (mid)March everyone! February is old history and I can't believe its already been over a month since my last monthly favorites post. Seriously, where does the time go?! I am so so late posting this, but for some reason, Blogger wasn't saving any of my drafts and uploading has been a nightmare the last few weeks. (Crossing my fingers that ill have better luck now) Well, a new month means a new crop of favorite products that I really enjoyed, so here are my February Favorites!
In February, I didn't really use too many new products, but i do have a few for you.

First up is the Tarte Tartlette palette. I had my eye on this thing since I first heard of it's release so I immediately got it when I saw it on the Sephora website. This has literally been the only eye shadows I've been wearing in a daily basis for the last month or so. It's all matte and the colors range from warm, cool and neutral so it's perfect for everyday looks.

The next product is a foundation primer. Maybelline released a few new primers and after all of the hype I decided to try out the Blur & Smooth one. at first I didn't really like it too much because I didn't feel like it did much, but after a few days if severely dry skin, this stuff gave my skin life again. its a lotion consistency so it really hydrated my skin and I did notice that it actually did hide my pores some. and for a drugstore product, its worth a try.

This last month had pretty crazy weather so I had random breakouts so to help purge my skin, I've been using these activated charcoal tabs. I just break the tabs and mix the powder with some beauty oil and apply it like a mask. After about 15 mins I wash it off and my face feels softer and the pores aren't as noticeable and my whole face just looks brighter.

In conjunction with the charcoal, I've been loving this Hey Honey Take it off mask from my February ipsy bag. I already ordered a full size of this because I love it so much. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it doesn't leaver face red and irritated after peeling it off. 


I've never been a fan of Covergirl foundation but I've really been liking this one. It doesn't oxidize and the coverage is amazing without feeling heavy or cakey. And it lasted all day during work which is a plus since I work 12+ hour shifts in a hospital.



I picked up this Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel sample from a Sephora order and it's been a favorites for a few weeks now. It gently removes makeup and cleanses my face without being irritating or too harsh and I just really like it. 



I recently posted about Colourpop Lippie Sticks here and Cake was one of my favorite shades that I bought. It's been in my purse for weeks now. With the weather warming up it's a perfect shade for spring and still neutral enough to wear everyday. Plus I really like how hydrating it feels. 


February was all about quick makeup and this Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner has been the fastest way for me to do my eyeliner. The felt tip is the perfect shape for quickly lined lashes or even a wing. It's super black and doesn't flake off too which is something I always look for in an eyeliner. 


Airspun Loose Face Powder was the first powder I ever bought and it's the same one my mom always used. I had completely forgotten about it until I saw it at Walmart and decided to pick it up. I really hate how perfume-y it is but it's a good powder for "baking" your highlight and overall setting your foundation. 

That wraps it up for my February favorites! Which products were your most used for the month? Let me know in the comments!



Products Mentioned:
Colourpop "Cake" Lippie Stick
Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner

Follow me in Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment