Header

Header

Friday, March 27, 2015

Tarte Showstopper Palette Preview

Calling all Tarte lovers! If you love their Rainforest After Dark Palette (which is BACK online on the Tarte website), meet it's sister, the Showstopper palette! Trendmood posted a sneak peek preview courtesy of @cyndidr85 on IG and I am loving it! 
It's the same layout as the RAD palette, with six eye shadows, a bronzer, a highlighter and a full sized blush, only this one looks a bit more purple and pewter based. I love cool tones so this will definitely find a home in my collection. The packaging, like most of Tarte's products is amazing. It's a sleek gold compact with faux purple snakeskin on the front.  Very pretty! 
This will be available March 31st on the Tarte website, April 11th on the Ulta website, and April 17th on the Sephora website, just in time for the VIB/Rouge sale! I'm hoping it will be the same price ($38) as the After Dark palette, but I will keep you guys posted on updates and when swatches are available!


3 comments:

  1. Just bought this yesterday! Cant wait to try it out but ulta shipping takes so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting to get it :( but let me know how you like it when it comes in!

      Delete