Header

Header

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Batalash + SauceBox Cosmetics Collab

A few months back, the Batalash girls announced a collaboration they were doing with SauceBox Cosmetics for an upcoming eyeshadow palette. It was announced yesterday that the palette will be available in April! Samantha Ravndahl (@ssssamantha on IG) posted swatches and Oh. My. Goodness. They look beautiful! Bright jewel tones with gorgeous shimmers and to die for mattes. I can't get over that copper or that teal! Since the Morphe Jaclyn Hill palette was sort of a bust for me (restock in February?!), this one is definitely going on my wish list.
 So far no other details like a price have been announced yet but I'll keep you guys updated :) you can also follow @batalashbeauty and @sauceboxcosmetics on Instagram for more updates!

What do you guys think about these eye shadows? Is it something you'd buy?
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes
 
Find me on Instagram @livforlashes
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I need this!!!!!!!!!! It's almost like my ultimate palette! :O

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm dying over the teal. I WILL get this since I missed out on the jaclyn hill palette!

      Delete
  2. that gold/yellow one looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete