Header

Header

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Makeup Essentials



Spring is here everyone! Spring is by far my favorite season. The weather is beautiful, everything just feels so fresh outside and it's usually the time of year that all of my favorite prints and colors are being worn. It's also when I tend to incorporate more color into my makeup looks after sticking to vampy or neutral  lips and flat mattes all winter. Fresh faced makeup tends to take over, so today I've compiled a list of my must have spring products!

Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Skin and Face Self Tanner
I'm not big into frying my skin for that perfect tan, so this stuff helps me get a soft bronze glow for those shorts and tank tops. Plus the mitt it comes with makes self tanning effortless without worrying about streaks.  

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
This mix between a moisturizer and a foundation is perfect for light coverage days. It hydrates the skin while it also evens out the skin tone, perfect for warmer days when you don't want something heavy. 


Clinique Cheek Pop Blush
Clinique was one of the first brands I ever tried and even today I love their blushes. Not too powdery and blends seamlessly into the skin for a soft flush. And doesn't the packaging just scream spring? Plus they have a bunch of pretty new spring colors now available!

Becca LE Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Blushed Copper
This looks amazing for a light bronze glow to the tops of the cheeks. But it's limited edition, so don't wait too long! This baby is definitely on my wish list!

Laura Mercier Watercolor Mist Eye and Cheek Palette
These pastel shadows are spot on for spring for just a soft wash of color across the lids, or built up for a more fun pop of color. Plus you get two blush shades that double as eye shadows, which is a nice bonus!

Sephora Contouring 101 Face Palette
Add a little definition or a little bit of highlight to your makeup looks with this. Plus, since it's a smaller contouring palette, good for travel and on-the-go. 

Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Girl Next Door
My favorite lipsticks for spring are pretty pinks and corals, and this shade is perfect. The formula is creamy and long wearing and not too drying for a matte. 

Makeup For Ever Aqua Brow
Sculpt your brows or fill them in more naturally with this. Plus it's waterproof and sweat proof so you don't have to worry about your brows fading away during your springtime outdoor 
excursions. 

BodyBlender by BeautyBlender



This is a jumbo sized beauty blender meant for, you guessed it, your body. I imagine this would be good for applying instant bronzers and self tanners without the patchiness or streaks you get with regular tanning mitts.  

What are some of your spring must-haves? Let me know below!
 
 
Products:
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes
 
Find me on Instagram @livforlashes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment