Header

Header

Monday, April 6, 2015

Urban Decay Summer 2015 Collection

Available April 14th! Urban Decay is releasing their beautiful summer collection. It includes 8 new eye shadows, 12 new Afterglow 8-Hour Powders Blush shades and 14 Revolution High-Color Lipglosses AND the all new repackaged Primer Potions in Original, Minor Sin, Anti-Aging and the limited edition Enigma.
This is a HUGE collection sure to please every personal makeup style. 
Blush shades range from a light bronze-y (Kinky), to a bright poppy-orange (Bang) all the way to a beautiful orchid purple (Bittersweet). The lip glosses are advertised as being creamy and not at all sticky with the colors shying away from nude and neutral and bursting with bright pops of color like Savage (bubblegum pink), Punch Drunk (bright orange-red), and my personal favorite, 69 (blue-based red) which matches the lipstick of the same namesake. The new eye shadows are a nice mix of bright summer colors and warm earthy tones. The packaging alone has me sold since I love the UD gunmetal. 
The price range for this collection is $18-$26 and will be available online on Sephora, Urban Decay and Ulta starting April 14th, just in time for the warmer weather! And as always, a huge thanks to Trend Mood for swatches!

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

2 comments:

  1. Ahh those blushes though! I actually don't think I own anything from Urban Decay so I'm excited for this new collection!

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm never too excited over new things from urban decay but this collection actually looks awesome! I'm excited over the blushes since UD only has the flushed blushes which are pretty boring lol

      Delete