Header

Header

Friday, July 31, 2015

#MOTD Big Lashes and Nude Lips

Hello everyone! After a few weeks of going either bare faced, or very minimal makeup, I finally felt well enough and had a good excuse to get a little dolled up. Today I was going to a champagne brunch with some girl friends so I wanted to do something a little glam, but nothing too over the top. I ended up going with big fluffy lashes, a smoked out lower lash line and nude lips.

 

Products used:
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 2.0
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Warm
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit to set
-BECCA Damselfly Blush
-MUFE Lro Sculpting Duo #2 for bronzer and highlight
-NYX Blonde Eyebrow Gel
-UD Naked Smoky Palette (look for a review this coming week!)
-Sephora Duo Reflects Eyeshadow in Mermaid Tail on lower lash line
-BellaPierre loose eyeshadow in Excite
-UD Black Velvet 24 Hr glide on pencil in waterline 
-Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
-Nubounsom 3D Mink Lashes in "Bella" ("LivforLashes" for $$ off!)
-Too Faced Melted Nude and Melted Sugar lipsticks mixed


I really like how it came out! It's glam but still a little understated and totally wearable for the day, even more so without the dramatic lashes (even though I'm dying over these 3D minks!!). 


What was your #MOTD today? Tag #livforlashes on Instagram so I can't check it out! And be sure to follow me on  social media for more pics, updates and more!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com



No comments:

Post a Comment