Header

Header

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Ipsy Glam Bag Review

I have another Ipsy glam bag review for you guys! Just a refresher or for any new readers, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service where for only $10 a month, you'll get sent 5 deluxe samples of beauty, skin care or hair care products. Plus, they are sent in a reusable little makeup bag, with each month being a different theme. This month, the theme was #SwimIntoBeauty with everything being beach or sea inspired. 



The bag this month is probably one of my favorites so far. It's a jet black bag with a neon orange zipper made from the same water resistant material as wet suits, so totally pool or beach friendly. The word "Ipsy" is in cute pop out letters all over the bag for a fun texture.

Let's jump into the samples!

First up is a sample of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I already love this product, so I'm happy to have a little mini, perfect for travel. A little goes a long way and I love how this gives the skin a smooth flawless base so I'll definitely be getting use out of this.

Next up is an eyeliner pencil from Ofra cosmetics. I have a few things from this brand so I already know the quality and this eyeliner is amazing. It's a super pretty mermaid turquoise color that i definitely know will get a ton of use this summer. And the formula is so creamy it makes applying it a breeze. 


I'm not big into lotions but I really like this Lavanila Body Butter so far. It has a light vanilla light scent and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky, which is what usually drives me crazy about lotions. Plus this brand uses organic ingredients with no harmful chemicals, and the Shea and cocoa butter leaves my skin super soft. 


The next item is a mini nail polish in the shade "Power Source" by FormulaX. It's a bright coral shade that is a favorite of mine for summer and I can't wait to give myself a beach-ready pedi (no rhyme intended haha) with this polish. The formulas of these polishes are great and they don't chip as easily as other brands so this will definitely be a must have for beach days. 


Last up is a product that I've never seen from a brand I've never heard of. It's an eyeshadow crayon from the brand TreStique. At first I thought it was just another jumbo shadow pencil, but after some online research it looks totally cool. It's an upcoming brand whose products are all in the form of a stick or pencil. Each one comes with a magnetic cap and enclosed smudger which is neat. And the shade of the one I received is a deep brown that will be a perfect base for smokey eyes or to smoke out the lash line. 


Overall I am in love with my June Ipsy Glam Bag! There wasn't a single product that I didn't like or won't use and the bag itself will be so awesome for those lazy San Diego beach days coming up this summer. And this month I actually got my bag before the end of the month, so I must say that I definitely have no plans on canceling my subscription anytime soon. 


Are you a glam bag subscriber? Which products did you get his month? Thank you so much for reading and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment