Header

Header

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just A Little Intro...

Hello everyone! I figured this would be a good way to let everyone know a little about me :)

First off, my name is Olivia and I am 24 years young :) I have always loved playing with makeup ever since I was very young and I always wanted to make something of it into my adult life. However, due to being constantly told that "you can't make a career out of makeup" I found myself working in the medical field. Even though I really enjoy caring for others and working in my hospital, my true passion lies with anything beauty related, especially makeup. I am NOT a makeup artist, but maybe one day I'll pursue it to make it official and get certified. I don't necessarily believe you need a formal education in makeup to be considered a makeup artist, as I have met many many talented men and women who do fabulous work without it. The beauty community is hard to break into and be accepted, so my only hope for this new blog, is to gain a following of your average day woman, just trying to look and feel beautiful.

On this blog I will be posting reviews, swatches, First impressions and maybe some hauls and other random little bits from my everyday life. Thank you for reading!

xoxo

LivforLashes

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

IG @livforlashes come check out my page, follow and like!

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment