Header

Header

Saturday, February 7, 2015

VIB Rouge | Info for the Ultimate Sephora Lover

So, I finally hit VIB Rouge at Sephora thius past December. I don't know if I should be happy, or horrified about hitting Rouge, but it happened. 

First off, what is VIB Rouge? Rouge was introduced in the summer of 2013 as the next step up after VIB. To get VIB, you have to spend at least $450 in a calendar year. Well, to get Rouge, that benchmark is $1000 in a year. That's a ton of money but it's advertised as the ideal perk for die-hard beauty and makeup lovers. I had been VIB every year for a few years now, so I wondered what was so different between the two. 
 
With VIB, you get your silver membership card, and you also get discount cards for a free makeover within a certain time limit, 10% off of an order, and free shipping on an online order. 
With Rouge, you get those perks plus more. The Rouge card is a pretty red metallic card that just screams "I spent too much money for this card" at you haha. One thing that I really like is that when some new products release, they are available to Rouge members only for a while. The Too Faced Semi Sweet palette is an example of this. 

 
Another perk is free 3-day shipping on all online orders. Other perks are a private concierge service number, free access to makeovers, an upgraded birthday gift  and special VIB Rouge events.

 
My favorite extra out of all of these is the mini lipstick you get in your welcome kit. Last year's it was a mini Bite Beauty lipstick, but this year (at least the one i received) is a Marc Jacobs mini in the shade So Rouge. It's a beautiful true red and something I'll probably buy full size. 

 
Well, I hope this post was helpful if you had any questions about becoming Rouge, or maybe you've just been debating about the diabolical amount of money spent at Sephora is worth it (kidding haha), but let me know in the comments! Are any of you Rouge? What are some goodies at Sephora that you have your eye on? As always, thank you so much for reading and have a fabulous day!

xoxo
LivforLashes

More information about Sephora membership benefits can be found here :)

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment