Header

Header

Monday, February 23, 2015

Where the Heck Have I Been?!

Hey Everyone! Seriously, long time no see! It has been about a week and a half since I've posted anything and I feel sooo bad! I caught the flu so the last 9 days consisted of an IV, lots of sleeping and meds and a Grey's Anatomy Netflix marathon. I was seriously so drained and felt so terrible I couldn't even look at my phone, let alone a computer to type anything up, at least anything of a decent quality, for you guys, but I'm happy to say that I am back up and running and ready to get back into the swing of things!
 
I have a few posts coming up soon including a few swatch/reviews, a some how-to type tutorials and whatnot, but I want some input from you, my wonderful readers! What kinds of posts would you like to see? Do you enjoy more make up tutorial style things? Reviews? I was also thinking about doing a weekly chat post, just to catch up and let you guys know what's going on, or maybe just chat about whats new for trends, or something more wellness/lifestyle oriented. Or maybe some fitness/health posts?
I have so many ideas floating around in my head, but I don't want to bombard you but with a bunch of random things that you may not be interested in, or pointless posts with no substance.
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, I love hearing what you think!
 
xoxo
LivforLashes

No comments:

Post a Comment