Header

Header

Sunday, August 23, 2015

#MOTD Orange Lips and Doll Lashes

Hey everyone! I'm back with another #MOTD post. I didn't have anywhere special to go, but I just wanted to play some more with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette and I really wanted to wear MAC Tropic Tonic for my lipstick today and this is what I came up with. 

I threw on some playful doll-eye lashes and kept it pretty simple. 
Products used:
-Benefit Porefessional primer 
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage foundation 
-Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
-ABH Contour kit to set and contour
-ModelCo blush
-BECCA Moonstone Shimmering Skin Perfector
-NYX Eyebrow Gel in Blonde
-Smashbox Lid Primer
-ABH Shadow Couture palette 
-Nubounsom Bengal Faux Mink Lashes
-MAC Tropic Tonic matte lipstick


I really like how it turned out. The lipstick is so comfortable for a matte and I love how it contrasted well with Intense Glaze from the ABH palette. 
What was your #MOTD today?

xoxo
LivforLashes

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! How is the matte lipstick? Is it drying or patchy or anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC mattes are some of the most comfortable I thnk. They are very hydrating and don't dry my lips out at all. This shade is a tad patchy but only if I don't use a balm beforehand. It's a gorgeous orange though!

      Delete