Header

Header

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Mini Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Haul | Blogmas Day 5



The Macy's closest to me is always a little late when getting new products in their Macy's Impulse stands, so when I saw that they FINALLY had some Anastasia Beverly Hills products available, I quickly snatched up a few things.






First is this holiday lip gloss set. I wanted to purchase some of the glosses when they were first released but just kind of forgot about it so when I first heard about this set I got pretty excited. For only $40 you get eight different glosses, a steal since individually they run around $16. The set comes with a few shades I had my eye on months ago so that's awesome. You get Gilded, Dainty, Sunset Strip, Metallic Rose, Weekend Barbie, Date Night, Socialite, and Black Cherry. Three of the eight are plain while the others have shimmers and they're all so pretty.










Next I grabbed the Cream Contour Kit in Fair. I've been debating buying this and after swatching I decided to give it a go. The shades are a lot cooler than the Light kit and this one feels a little creamier than the other ones so hopefully it works out all right. I'll update you all on it later.








Finally I bought two of the Illuminators. I really wanted a so Hollywood but they were sold out, so instead I bought Riviera and Starlight. Riviera is a gorgeous bronze-champagne packed with shimmer. This one I think will look best layered with blush or on the eyes. Starlight is a super pale gold with opalescent pink shimmers. This baby is perfect for my fair skin and I can't wait to give it a try.













Have you picked up anyone these product? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments and have a great day!






xoxo


LivforLashes






Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes






Find me on Instagram @livforlashes






Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment