Header

Header

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

#MOTD Vampy Lips & Dramatic Lashes | Blogmas Day 9

Happy hump day everyone! It's been a while since I've done a #MOTD post so I thought I'd share one with you all today. I'm going to a work holiday party tonight so I wanted to go more dramatic than my usual day to day makeup. I wanted to center the look around Kat Von D Wolvesmouth Studded Kidd Lipstick from the Mi Vida Loca lip set. I also had these gorgeous full lashes from forever21 that I wanted to use. This is the look I came up with:


Products used:
-NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit
-L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Powder
-Laura Geller Rosewater Gelato Swirl Baked Blush
-ABH Self Made Palette
-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
-Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
-Forever21 Lashes
-Kat Von D Wolvemouth Studded Kiss Lipstick mini

I really liked how it came out. It's a little vampy but still toned down enough for my work function. Plus I'm really loving these lashes so I'll definitely stock up on more. 
What do you think? Thanks for reading and have a great night everyone!

xoxo
LivforLashes 

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com


No comments:

Post a Comment