Header

Header

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

100th Post, 100 Facts!

This is pretty exciting for me because this is my 100th post! Hard to believe that I've already written so many posts and I'm hoping that things only get better from here and that you guys continue to read! 

I figured for my 100th post that I would tell you guys a little more about me since I've never really gone into detail about myself much. So here are 100 completely random facts about me!

1. I am 24 years old. 
2. I have been married to my husband for almost six years now. 
3. I have two little girls :)
4. I am a military spouse.
5. I am a type 1 diabetic. 
6. I have loved makeup since I could walk into my mothers dressing room and rifle through her makeup chest.
7. I am originally from Arizona. 
8. My favorited colors are teal and fuchsia. 
9. I am 5'4"
10. I am a huge running buff. I run several miles a day at a minimum. 
11. I have a dog and two cats. 
12. I currently work at a VA hospital in San Diego on a medical/surgical/telemetry unit.
13. I have an irrational fear of buffets. 
14. The first time I tried to shape my eyebrows I accidentally shaved them half off. 
15. I've known my best friend since first grade. 
16. I had a major breast cancer scare when I was 22 resulting in a double mastectomy. 
17. After which I had reconstructive implants put in. 
18. I love thunder storms. 
19. Soup Plantation is my favorite restaurant. (Gluten free organic coconuts muffins... Mmm)
20. The first time I ate meat, I was almost 20 years old. 
21. I don't have a favorite type of music but I grew up listening to country. 
22. I skipped 5th grade. 
23. My first car was a Mercury mountaineer. 
24. I have 8 tattoos. 
25. Whenever I find a lipstick formula that I like, I usually end up buying every single shade that I like, if not all of them. 
26. I am left handed. 
27. I've never broken a bone, besides a cheek bone fracture after getting hit in the face by a patient.  
28. My first daughter wasn't born until almost 43 weeks. 
29. My husband and I have been through 9 deployments together... He leaves for number 10 in a week or so.
30. My family is originally from Poland. 
31. I am a home owner. 
32. My middle name is Caroline. 
33. I've never been on an airplane. 
34. The Land Before Time still makes me cry when Littlefoot's mother dies. 
35. Same with P.S. I Love You. 
36. I own 17 pairs of Nike running shoes. 
37. I was a cheerleader in high school. 
38. I am very good at budgeting and saving my money... Even when I blow some of it on makeup lol
39. I am obsessed with painting my nails. 
40. I cut and color my own hair. 
41. When I'm bored, I read historical romance novels. 
42. I love Harry Potter. 
43. And Grey's Anatomy. 
44. My favorite movie is Big Fish. 
45. I could probably eat IHOP French toast everyday for the rest of my life and be totally content. 
46. I have four sisters. 
47. Art was my favorite subject in school. 
48. My natural hair color is blonde. 
49. I've always wanted to live in Europe. 
50. The first CD I bought with my own money was S Club 7.
51. I love swimming. 
52. But I don't like swimming in oceans. 
53. I currently live in San Diego. 
54. The first time I did CPR on a patient, I was 17. 
55. My husband is my best friend. 
56. I am addicted to Pinterest. 
57. I only drink water and iced tea. 
58. I've never done any illegal drugs. 
59. I hate myspace selfie angles. 
60. I also hate taking pictures of myself. It takes forever to get a decent one without my chin looking totally ginormous lol
61. Huge crowds make me nervous. 
62. Spiders do as well. 
63. I hate leaving the house without at least my eyebrows filled in. 
64. I used to be a gym rat until a back injury last September made me unable to lift weights. (Finally getting clearance next week!)
65. I eat way too much chocolate. 
66. I used to have a huge crush on Lance Bass from N*Sync
67. My first concert was ZZ Top haha
68. I've never owned a car, only SUVs. 
69. I love camping. 
70. I've never had a spontaneous bloody nose. 
71. I hate going to Walmart. I only go there if it's absolutely necessary. 
72. Summer is my favorite season. 
73. Most of my clothes are scrubs. I never go clothes shopping. 
74. I am allergic to pine nuts. 
75. An Este Lauder purple eyeshadow quad was the first makeup item I ever owned. I still have it somewhere. 
76. I have over 25 perfumes and only wear about 5 of them regularly. 
77. I've always wanted to go to Thailand. 
78. I hate snow. 
79. I went through (a very brief) emo phase in high school. 
80. I love to bake. 
81. I never sleep later than 6am at the latest. 
82. My pain tolerance is very low. 
83. I'm not a very touchy-feely-lets-cuddle type of person.
84. I love big dogs. 
85. My first MAC purchase was Candy Yum Yum. 
86. Ever since we moved to San Diego, I've fallen in love with Filipino food. 
87. The most I've ever spent at once was $10,000 of my own saved money for the down payment on my Tahoe. 
88. I hate diving at night. 
89. I've never needed glasses or contacts. 
90. I love taking baths. 
91. Being cold is the absolute worse physical feeling for me. 
92. I started blogging as a hobby. 
93. I think sloths are utterly adorable. 
94. I can only fall asleep on the left side of the bed. 
95. I like things to be sorted in even numbers. 
96. I hate fast food. 
97. I love people that can make me laugh. 
98. People that chew with their mouth open drive me insane. 
99. I'm a generally positive, cheerful person all of the time. 
100. I hate acrylic nails. Some people pull it off well but they just creep me out for some reason. 

Whew! That was harder than I anticipated since I don't find myself particularly interesting, but there you go! Now you know 100 useless facts about me, but I hope you enjoyed it and got a better idea about who I am. And here's to the beginning of many more posts on my blog and I hope you all continue to read and enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I truly enjoyed reading each and every point & it was so nice learning so much more about you! And what a creative idea for your 100th post! xx

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figured it'd be fun to break up the makeup talk a bit but I didn't realize how hard it is to think of 100 different facts about oneself lol

      Delete