Header

Header

Sunday, May 31, 2015

MOTD: Mermaid Blue Eyes + Purple Lips

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I thought I'd do another #motd post since a lot of people seemed to really enjoy my last one. Again, it's just my daily makeup and what products I used. Later this morning I'm going to a garden-themed baby shower and I'll be surrounded by flowers and pretty greenery so I thought I'd use a little more color. This is the look I came up with:


-NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
-NYX HD Concealer
-BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow Palette for contour
-NYX Mosaic Blush in "Rosy"
-POP Beauty bronzer
-ABH Artist Palette, shades: Dusty Rose, Blue Velvet, Unicorn, and Coal
-NYX Prismatic shadows in "Frostbite" and "Mermaid"
-Nubounsom Dragon Li 3D Mink lashes ("LivforLashes for 20% off of minks)
-Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
-BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in "Opal"
-ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
-Revlon Colorburst matte balm in "Shameless"
-MAC Fix+ to set


I wanted to stray away from my usual neutrals and do something fun. I originally used a nude lipstick but again, I wanted something different so I dug around and pulled out one of my Revlon matte balms (check out a review and swatch here). Usually I'd think teal and purple wouldn't look good together, but I kinda actually like how this turned out!


What are your plans for this beautiful Sunday?






2 comments:

  1. Your skin is glowing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been really trying to take good care if it and it's paying off :D

      Delete