Header

Header

Thursday, May 21, 2015

MOTD: Glowy Skin + Peach Lips

Hey everyone! I thought it'd be fun to do a new post occasionally with my makeup of the day! I'll post a picture and list products for you guys and just share what I might wear on the daily. Just something new to break up the reviews and such :) 


-Tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Foundation in "Fairly Light Neutral"
-BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Glow palette for contour and highlighting
-NYX Hd Concealer
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Taupe" and clear brow gel
-BH Cosmetics Wild Child baked eyeshadow palette for shadows
-Nubounsom Russian White mink lashes ( use "LivforLashes" for $$ off!)
-Sephora "Rose Emotion" Microsmooth baked blush
-BECCA "Opal" Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
-Gerard Cosmetics Kimchi Doll lipstick topped with Coral Craze gloss


It's been so cold and windy here in San Diego lately that I wanted something glowy and summery to remind me of warmer weather. I also had my hair cut yesterday with texture and layers added so I wanted to make it kind of beachy and wavy. What do you think?


What's your #motd? Hashtag #livforlashes on Instagram or Twitter so I can check it out! Have an awesome Thursday everyone!





6 comments:

  1. Your skin looks absolutely radiant here! Love this look on you xx

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been working so hard on clearing up my skin and it's finally paying off!

      Delete
  2. Love the new hair! The waves look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete