Header

Header

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year, New Products!

Hey everyone! I was looking around online at all the new things coming out in the makeup and beauty world and thought I'd share with you some of the products I'm excited to try. Almost every brand has some sort of spring collection and as much as I love deeper fall and winter colors, spring is my favorite as far as bright colors and prints and whatnot.

So this last week on Janurary 8th, NARS Dual Intensity Eye shadow palette became available online. I love these shadows. I have a few of the singles but for $30 a pop that's steep. This palette is $79 for eight shades which is a steal.
Another NARS product I'm excited about is their new All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation launching January 15th. I adore my Sheer Glow but this one is advertised as being highly pigmented, full coverage and light weight and I'm definitely intrigued by it. This will be $48.







January 7th was the launch of ABH new liquid to matte lipsticks and I already purchased five. Liquid lipsticks have become huge with everyone coming out with their own version and I've been really into them these last few months. These are $20 a piece and come in a bunch of or really pretty shades ranging from bright corals, soft pink, vivid reds and a few vampy shades.


I first saw these Soul Mates bronzer/blush duos a month or so ago and even though they're already out, I haven't gotten to swatch it yet. I really like the idea though. The blush looks kind of small but maybe mixed with the bronzer it would give a pretty flush. These are $34 and come in two shades: Carrie and Big, and Ross and Rachel (how cute is that?!).
Kat Von D
This week Kat Von D released her new contour palette and as much as I love my ABH one, I really like the look of this one. The pans look bigger and I think I like the shade selection better. The Shade + Light Contour palette is $49.

Kat Von D also announced she is bringing back Bow & Arrow and both the old and new Lolita formulas for her spring liquid lipsticks. I missed out on Bow & Arrow so I can't wait to get it. They are $21 each. 
Morphe Brushes
Everyone was super excited for the Jaclyn Hill palette and due to the craziness of the website crashing, a lot of people missed out on it. But no fear, Morphe said they are restocking it in early February. I'm drawn to those corals and purples so this is definitely on my list.
This is $28.
Morphe is doing another collab, this one with MacDaddy and they're coming out with a set of brushes designed with him. I haven't seen the brushes yet but I'm looking forward to checking them out since he is amazing. 

Part of Tarte's spring Tartlette collection is an all-matte palette. The Tartelette palette has all neutral shades and this is a must buy if you like more natural looks. This is $44 and available now.
Also from Tarte is their limited edition Amazonian butter lipsticks. These look super creamy and smooth and being a lipstick junkie that I am, I need to try at least one of these babies. These are $16 each.




Contouring really got hyped in 2014, so I was pretty excited to see that Smashbox was releasing a cream contouring product. Their Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio comes with a contour shade, a bronzer shade and a higlighter. These are supposed to be smooth and creamy without being oily, so ill probably pick these up. The set is $45.
 


One collection I'm super excited for is the Bao Bao Wan collection by MAC. Wan said it is inspired by keel times and gold and wearable for many skin types and tones. I'm excited to see what products she decided to collab with MAC on, especially since she has killer style. In stores March 2015.


 
I already love my Glamglow Super Clearing Treatment mask, so when I saw that the new Supercleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser was being released I was super excited to try. It is a mud to foam formula to help remove makeup, residue and impurities and I've already heard awesome things about it. It is a Sephora Exclusive for $39 a bottle.


Well that's some of the new products for spring, and I'm sure that I'll find tons more I'll want.What new products are you most excited about? Let me know!
 
Have a good day everyone and thanks for reading!
 
xoxo
LivforLashes
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes
 
Find me on Instagram @livforlashes
 

1 comment:

  1. I want soooo many of these products! Wahhhh! I have the Tartelette palette, but I want almost everything else on here! Eeeeek. Love your blog darling :)

    www.blogobsessedxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete