Header

Header

Friday, June 19, 2015

Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks?!

Liquid lipsticks are so hot right now, but many brands start out around $15-$20 making them pricy for one lip product. Well yesterday it was announced that Colourpop is coming out with their own ultra matte liquid lipsticks and the best part? They're only going to be $6 each!


I am a huge fan of Colourpop already (see my haul here, here and here) so this is definitely good news for me. I love how affordable their products are and how the quality is out of this world. These babies will come in 25 shades ranging from pretty nudes and pinks, bright reds, purples and even a few vampy shades. Trendmood and Lustrelux posted some sneak peaks for us with some swatches on Instagram.


I am so excited! They will launch next week on June 26th on the Colourpop website.

No comments:

Post a Comment