Header

Header

Friday, June 19, 2015

MOTD: Girl's Night Out

Hey guys! I've been MIA the last week or so since my daughter is in summer vacation so we've been beach bumming it up here in San Diego! But tonight I'm going out with some girlfriends to a super fun drag restaurant called Lips and its Glitz and Glam night tonight! I wanted to do something a little darker and a little more dramatic than my usual night out makeup and I really wanted to try out my new Stone lipstick from MAC. This is what I came up with:


Products used:
-Smashbox Primer Water
-L'oreal Infallible ProMatte Foundation in "Natural Buff"
-Lorac ProContour Palette
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Ash Blonde "with clear brow gel to set
-Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Palette
-MAC "English Gilt" pigment from the holiday Objects Of Affection set
-Nubounsom Dragon Li 3D mink lashes
-Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting Duo #2 for highlight 
-Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour blush in "Score"
-MAC "Stone" lip pencil with "Stone" matte lipstick


I also curled my hair into big loose curls for the night, to up the drama a bit. Lips is all about going crazy and having fun and I'm happy with how this turned out. It's perfect for an evening out with my girls friends. 

What are your Friday night plans? Anything fun? Let me know and I'll talk to you beauties soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment