Header

Header

Saturday, June 6, 2015

MOTD: Winged Liner and Coral Lips

I'm back with another #MOTD post! Everyone seems to really like these and I think they're a fun way to break up reviews and whatnot so enjoy and please let me know what you think! Today I just wanted to play around with some new things even though I'm not leaving the house until later on tonight, and this is what I came up with:


-Too Faced HangoveRx primer
-L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation and powder
-NYX HD Concealer
-Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette 
-ABH Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde & Clear Brow Gel
-Laura Geller Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
-Milani Luminoso Blush
-Kay Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette 
-Colourpop a Super Shock Shadow in the shade 
-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner 
-Nubounsom Dragon Li 3D mink lashes
-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade Venezia from the new summer collection


This was my first time using the KVD eye palette and I am in love! I really like how easy the shadows are to blend out. 


Would you like to see a review/search of this palette? Let me know in the comments and as always, feel free to contact me on Instagram or Twitter. Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love that Lippie on you gurl! How much was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are $22 I believe and I got them at Ulta. Haven't seen them at my sephora yet though.

      Delete