Header

Header

Monday, November 17, 2014

Haul | Sephora VIB Sale

Recently, I've made a couple trips to Sephora. This time of year means trouble for my bank account but luckily the VIB sale helped me save a little dough. So, as promised in my last post, here are my recent Sephora purchases. 



Enjoy!

The first thing I bought was this Beauty Blender Fantastic Four set. It comes with an original pink blender, a pro black blender, a mini green blender and a mini of the solid blender cleanser. This was an awesome deal at only $39 (a steal considering one Beauty Blender will set you back about $20) so there was no way I could pass this up. And perfect timing since my other one is out of commision due to a sneaky cat. 

The next thing I picked up was this Smashbox On The Rocks Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette. I won't go into too much detail so you can read my review here, but after swatching it in store a few weeks ago I knew I wanted it. 

I have always liked Tarte's blushes so when I saw this Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush Palette, I had to have it. The packaging is adorable and it comes with these two cute little hairpins in this beautiful gold clutch. It contains five blushes, all of them are very pigmented, smooth and long-lasting. (Review and swatch coming soon!)


I've never tried any Kat Von D blushes, so I decided to pick this one up. This is one of the Everlasting Love blushes in the shade "Truth." It's that perfect peachy orange shade that I love and it's 
so beautiful on the skin. 


Another Kat Von D product, is this Studded Kiss Lipstick holiday set. It comes with nine mini studded kiss lipsticks and even though I heard mixed reviews, I decided I wanted to give it a try. These are cute and perfect to keep in a bag, however I find that they are very delicate and if you use too heavy of a hand or too much pressure they break, so you have to be super easy with them. 


I bought a full-sized Studded Kiss Lipstick also from Kat Von D in the shade Lolita. I already own two tubes of it actually, but each one is kind of a different color. The original one I bought is more dusty-rose, the second one I have is a more brown tone, and this one is somewhere in between. I don't know if they changed the formula but I think I like the shade of this one better than the other two that I have, even though it's the same shade in the range.



Also after hearing tons of good reviews on this Everlasting Liquid Lipstick from Kat Von D, I picked up the shade Jeffree. Jeffree is a bright pink, a little orangey-based and it's really fun. It's more of a summery color but I really like it. The wear on it is amazing. It lasted a good six hours in the one day that I tried it.


More lip products, I picked up three shades of the NARS Audacious Lipsticks. I already own a few of the shades but I decided to get a few more because I love them so much. I got the shades Jane, Annabella and Angela. The good thing about these is the lid magnetic so you don't have to worry about the cap falling off in your purse or ruining your lipstick. Also the wear on these is great. They are matte formulas too which is my favorite.


Also new from NARS are these Dual Intensity Eyeshadows. I've been dying to try these since they first came out (I think it was September?) and I have to say I am so impressed with these. These are made to wear them wet or dry. I bought three shades. I haven't tried them wet yet and just but just swatching them, I am so amazed at the colors. So beautiful.


The last thing that I picked up was this Too Faced Everything Nice palette. This set is so cute. It has eyeshadows, two plushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a deluxe mascara sample of their Better Than Sex mascara. It also comes of this adorable glitter pink clutch. This thing is awesome and for only $59 I think it's a pretty good deal. Expect review on this in the coming week or so.

Well that does it for me! Have any of you guys bought anything from Sephora lately? Got anything from the VIP sale? Let me know if you want in depth reviews and swatches of any of these products!

xoxo 
LivforLashes 

Products mentioned: 
Beauty Blender Fantastic Four set- $39
Smashbox On the Rocks Photo Op eye palette- $36
Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay blush set- $42
Kat Von D Everlasting Blush- $25
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Mini set- $39
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- $21
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick- $18
NARS Audacious Lipstick- $32
NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow- $29
Too Faced Everything Nice holiday set- $56
 
All products available at Sephora

Follow me in Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment