Header

Header

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Purple Party Look | Pictorial


I haven't done a pictorial in a while so I thought i would do one to break up the reviews (more to come! Lots of special edition holiday sets to swatch for you!). It's almost that time of year for holiday parties, and I don't know about you, but I love going a little dramatic for the holidays. For some reason I feel like it's easier to get away with darker colors and some sparkle. The other day I was playing around with purple and came up with this. 
Let's get started!

First prime you lids. Then with a matte white shadow, highlight your brow bone and the inner half or so of your eyelid. 
Next, using a cream black shadow (gel liner works too!) map out the crease area. I went high on the inner part, blending the black pretty much to the brow. 

Blend a matte purple eyeshadow on either dose of the black. 

Go in with a matte black shadow and deepen the area where we used the cream shadow. 

Do the same with the purple to deepen the color. 

Run the purple under the lower lashes then do the same with the black, closer to the lashes. 

Using a white shimmery shadow, apply the to the area of the lid with the matte white eye shadow. 

Line your upper lashes with angel liner, extending it out to a wing. 

Add some mascara and lashes and that's it! I've been loving purple lately and I really like how this turned out. It's perfect for a holiday or New Years party! 




Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments what you think or if you have any pictorial ideas!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Products used:
MAC "Blanc Type" eye shadow
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Black Bean"
Purple eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics "Take Me To Brazil" palette
Stila "Opal" single eyeshadow
Motives Cosmetics "Little Black Dress" Mineral Gel Eyeliner 
Ardele Demi Whispie lashes

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com











No comments:

Post a Comment