Header

Header

Monday, November 24, 2014

Smashbox On The Rocks Be Legendary Lipstick Trio | Review + Swatch

Hey all! Just wanted to pop in and do a quick little review for you. I stopped by Ulta for a few things and saw this. It's the Smashbox On The Rocks Lipstick Trio. It's from their holiday edition and will probably sell out quick. I've seen this a few times at Sephora and Ulta but didn't pay much attention to it until this last trip. I've never tried any lipsticks from Smashbox so I thought this is a perfect way to test them out.

It's a lipstick set and it comes with three mini Be Legendary lipsticks: Legendary (classic red), Fig (mauve-y purple), and Primrose (pinky nude). 

These are so pretty! My only gripe is that the formula is a little slick so a lip liner should definitely be used with them. 

What do you think? Picked up any new holiday items lately?
 
Thanks for reading!

xoxo
LivforLashes

This product available here, here and here for $19
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment