Header

Header

Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Inspired Eye Look | Pictorial

Fall and winter are my favorite seasons for makeup. I can go a little darker, a little heavier on the eyeliner and lipstick and I don't have to worry about my makeup melting off of my face. For this post, I will show you how I achieved this fall-inspired eye look below using my Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette and my Amrezy Palette

First, prime your eyelids. I used my Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer


Next, blend "Bengal" from the Tamanna Palette into the upper crease. This will be the transition shade. 


Once that is blended, blend "Deep Plum" from the Amrezy Palette into the crease, extending it out at the end of the eye to create almost a cat eye effect. Blend well after each shadow placement. 


Pack on the same "Deep Plum" shade onto the outer third of the eyelid. 


Apply a cream white base to the rest of the eyelid. I used NYX Eye Shadow Base in White. 


Once that is blended in, apply "Sangria" from the Tamanna Palette onto the middle of the lid. 


Blend the two shadows together and apply "Glisten" from the Amrezy Palette into the inner part of the lid. 


Blend well. Next, add "Noir" from the Tamanna Palette into the outer "V" to add depth and demension. Blend this well into the plum shade. 


Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with the shade "Legend" from the Amrezy Palette


Moving on to the lower lashes, blend "Sangria" onto the lower lash line. 


Add a little "Noir" right into the lashes and blend the two together.


Apply a nude eyeliner into the lower water line. I used my Rimmel Sandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude. 


Using a black gel eyeliner, create a wing, going slightly lower and out than the shadow. I used Motives Cosmetics "Little Black Dress" Mineral Gel Liner


Be sure to get the inner part of the upper eyelid as well. 


Finally, add some mascara and lashes and you're done!


I really love how this look came out. It's smokey and sultry and perfect for fall. It's perfect with a nude lip, but also not so dramatic that a dark fall colored lipstick wouldn't look good either, so it's versatile. What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments! 





I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys! Let me know in the comments if you want to see more pictorials. Have an awesome Sunday!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Products Mentioned:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette



Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

IG @livforlashes come check out my page, follow and like!

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com



















2 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! It makes your eye color pop!

    www.lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love ☺️ I love your blog by the way!

      Delete