Header

Header

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Series | Day 6- Peeled Pace/Half Skull

















Day 6 in my Halloween Series is this peeled skin/half skull look. I wanted to do something a little bit bloody, and definitely with a skull incorporated and this is what I came up with.
First, start by using a disposable sponge to apply latex in a line across a random part of your face, splitting it into two sections. Wait for the latex to dry and apply some more. Repeat this 5-6 times to build up the latex.

Apply your regular foundation to one of the two parts of your face.
Apply a foundation a few shades lighter than your skin tone (or use a white face paint) on the other section of your face. I wanted to keep the look soft so I used foundation instead of the paint.
Use a black gel liner or face paint to color in your eye socket and to map out the bones of your jaw line.
Color in the space between the "bones" and draw in some teeth.
Use a matte black shadow to set you black paint and also to shade the bones a little to add dimension.
Start to peel back the latex a little, away from the skull portion.
Paint the hollow part of the nose, making sure to go under the latex flap some.
Apply your makeup as usual to the other portion of your face. I went for a more glam look.
With the same black shadow, shade the line under the latex flap.
With a white cream shadow stick (or paint) define the teeth, also blending out the black shadow to make them more realistic.
Apply some fake blood along the seam of the latex.
And here is the finished look! this one is also very simple and easy to do for anyone. the best part is its good for a last minute Halloween costume idea since you don't actually have to dress up.
Did you guys enjoy this tutorial? Let me know in the comments!
Also please tag me in any recreations of any of these Halloween looks. I would love to see everyone's own personal spin on them!
 
Have a safe Saturday night everyone!
 
xoxo
LivforLashes
 
Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes
 
Find me on Instagram @livforlashes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment