Header

Header

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mani Monday | Easy Halloween Nail Art

(Side note- I meant to have this up earlier but my laptop was NOT cooperating at all so I'm so so Sorry! #throwbackmanimonday?)

Happy Mani Monday! I see this hast tagged everywhere so I decided to make Mani Monday a weekly feature. 
This week, in honor of Halloween being next Friday (week! So excited!), is an easy Halloween nail art pictorial. 

You will need:
White, black, purple and a glitter polish for bases. 
Orange, green, red, black and white polish (or acrylic paints...they dry faster) for the designs. 

First paint two of your nails black (I chose my thumb and middle finger), one nail purple, one nail white and one nail with the glitter polish. 
•••
For the first black nail, take some white paint and paint little oval-y blobs. These are ghost "bodies."

Next paint little black dots for eyes and a mouth. 
•••
On the purple nail, paint a crescent shape on the tip with black, like a reverse French manicure shape. 

Add small triangles for cat ears. 

Next, paint eyes with white and black paint. 
•••
One the other black nail, paint about two thirds of it, starting at the tip, green. 

Next add a line with small perpendicular lines for a stitched Frankenstein mouth. 

Add eyes with white and black and a few shaggy bits of hair with black paint. 
•••
On the white nail, start with three red dots of paint. 

Next, paint a red line across the tip. 

Connect the dots to the line to crest dripping blood. 
•••
Finally, on the glitter nail, paint two scalloped shapes with orange paint. 

Add a darker orange or definition to make it look more like a pumpkin. (Excuse the hangnail... I have an abusive cat)

Paint a small stem and a leaf or vine. 

And that's it! Top with a clear top coat and you're done! Super simple and so cute! You can do every nail different like I did or choose one design as an accent nail. 

I hope you liked this nail art tutorial! What nail designs will you be wearing for Halloween? Would you like to see more posts like this? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

IG @livforlashes come check out my page, follow and like!

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment