Header

Header

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Nail Inspiration


As much as I love my neons, pastels and glitter nail polishes, once fall hits, I'm all about deeper shades and nudes. Here are my six favorite nail colors that I'll be rocking this season. 

1. Essie Sand Tropez
This is a basic everyday nude color that works for every skin tone. It's perfect for the cooler weather since it's so muted, but still very pretty when it's worn. It's a great color to compliment any outfit as well. 

2. Wet n Wild Haze of Love
This is a deeper red color perfect for fall. I love to wear this especially in October and November when dark lips are in full swing. It's a little sheer so I usually use three coats. 


3. Essie Chinchilly
This is a lavender-based gray that I absolutely love. It's another color that's pretty universal. Sometimes I'll dress it up with a gold glitter accent nail, but it's beautiful on it's own. 


4. Sinful Colors Nirvana
This is a basic brown shade but for some reason I really love it. Brown is a neutral that goes with anything so it's the perfect color to throw on if you can decide on which shade to wear. 


5. Essie Sole Mate
This red is beautiful! It's so deep that it almost comes off as black in some lighting and it's one of my favorites. It's the epitome of a vampy red and perfect for fall. 


6. Sinful Colors Amethyst
Just because it's fall, it doesn't mean u don't wear colors. I just go for darker hues like this purple. It's deep enough to not seem out of place with the season, but still fun to wear. This formula is also a little streaky so I usually apply three coats of this. 


What fall-inspired nail colors will you be rocking this season? What are some of your favorite brands and shades? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Products Mentioned:


Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

IG @livforlashes come check out my page, follow and like!

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com






2 comments: