Header

Header

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Easy Eyes | Everyday Look: Venus Palette

Hello everyone! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas full of family and lots of good food! I've been super busy here in Arizona the last few days, just soaking up all the family time that I can get. Along with busy days comes easy makeup for me so I thought I'd share this look I did yesterday. 
It's a super simple no liner/no lashes look using just one palette, the Venus palette by Lime Crime. I really liked how it turned out, so if you'd like to see how I did this keep reading!

As always, the first thing I did was prime my eyes. Even on simple makeup days I always primer lids since they tend to get a little slick throughout the day. I used my Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer.  


For my transition shade, I used this matte brown shade called "Divine." It's doesn't show up too well, but it's going to help the other shadows blend out a little smoother later on.  


Next I mixed "Venus" and "Muse" and blended that into the crease as well. 


Now pack on the shade "Muse" on your brush and lightly pat it on to the outer third of the lid. Don't worry about blending too much right now, we'll do that in a bit. 


Take the shade "Rebirth" and pat that into the middle of the lid, stopping at the crease.


Time to blend. Use a soft fluffy brush to lightly blend the two shades together.  


For the inner part of the lid and the inner corner, I used a small flat brush to pack on the frosty white shade "Aura."


Again, use a fluffy brush to blend "Aura" with "Rebirth."


I used "Aura" again on the inner part of my lower lashes. 


On the outer part of the lower lashes, I again mixed a bit of the shades "Venus" and "Muse." Be sure to blend that out really well. 


I didn't want any liner with this look, but I still wanted some depth around the lash line so with a small angled brush, I packed in the shade "Icon" close to the lash line. And again, this was blended out. 


Now add a few coats of your favorite mascara. This sample size of the Too Faced Better Than Sex was sitting on my desk so I used that. 


And that's it! Like I said before, I really like how this turned out. The colors all work so well together in this palette and this look is so effortless and easy for anyone to do on simple makeup days. It's understated but still very pretty. 




What do you think? What are some of you go-to products or looks for simple makeup days? I'd love to know and please feel free to comment below any thoughts or suggestion on this post!

Have an amazing day guys!

xoxo
LivforLashes

Products Used:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Lime Crime Venus Palette
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Follow me on Twitter! @LivforLashes

Find me on Instagram @livforlashes

Email: liv_2008@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment